Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
Make Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato fries in just 20 minutes. They taste just like deep-fried, and are crispier than oven-fried frozen fries!
Servings 4 people
- 16 oz Frozen Sweet Potato Fries 1 bag
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
Preheat the Air Fryer at 390 F for 5 mins.
Open the pack of frozen sweet potato fries and transfer the fries to the Air Fryer basket/ rack.
Air fry at 390 F for about 15 minutes.
At the 7 minutes mark, take out the basket and shake so that the fries cook evenly.
- Cook your frozen sweet potato fries in small amounts, do not crowd the air fryer basket with fries, else they will release steam and become soggy. Air fry in batches if necessary.
- Make sure to preheat your air fryer before you add the frozen sweet potato fries to the air fryer basket.
- If your frozen fries are cut thicker, increase the air frying time and temperature.
- Toss the fries midway into the air frying cycle (your air fryer might indicate when to Turn food) to ensure evenly crispy sweet potato fries. If your air fryer has a rotating function, then skip this step.
- Add seasonings – For unseasoned frozen sweet potato fries, you can toss the air-fried fries in salt or add paprika, dried herbs garlic powder, or onion powder as per your preference.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 556mg | Potassium: 500mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 2mg